Posted: February 8, 2011
Lots of projects in the works!
- Jason and Mat have been working on the MIDI keyboard to light LEDs. If you want to be a part of this project, let them know you’d like to be added to their separate email list.
- Noah is making a backpack for youth that will sense posture and a variety of other things. He invites partners.
- The 3D Lab’s Maker Bot should be ready to turn on this week – just in time to print parts for DL1’s RepRap. Eric will be working on it during his DL1 shifts. Feel free to jump in Mon 2 -6:30, Wed 4 – 9 or Fri 1:30 – 6.
- The Emotiv Epoc neuroheadsets have arrived! Eric M is working with one in the 3DLab; Dan F. is setting one up for Dl1.
- Jason is working on interfacing cell phone sensors with Arduinos. To help him out you can order *Free* samples from Linear Technology. The sensor is the LT5534. Request samples is under the Order Now/Buy tab.